I am so far behind on everything
. Had no internet for almost two weeks - and now have three flists I have to get online. Not to mention the fact I haven't read enough.Supernatural RecsTwo Guys, a Biker and a Bathroom Stall
- [Sam/Dean, NC/17]It would be all their fault because Dean couldn't pickpocket people anymore and Sam... well, because Sam didn't have the balls to use his probably-possibly-could-be surefire way to get them out of this.
**samson went back to bed
- [Sam/Dean, R, Post-DT]Sam is driving and John is angry and Dean is bleeding something fierce, but he doesn’t really care.
** The Ice Is Thin
Dean and Sam in the aftermath. They haven't... they haven't; not since that night on the rock, the night Sam thought might be the end of it all.
**The Sun's Gone to Hell
- [R, Sam/Dean]Dean starts counting the night his father dies.The Good Son
- [Wincest References]
How do you make a deal that only ends in pain? - Maybe not very realistic, but I loved Dean in this like nothing else.Don't Step On the Grass, Sam
- [Weed, Hard R, Sam/Dean]
Dean smokes weed. Sam flails and says, "OMG, DEAN!" a lot. Then there's sex. - Everyone has read this, right?
Sam wakes up a girl. Dean notices. - Not normally my kink, but this is so fucking fantastic and even incorporated a bit of slash into it. So, yeah, much love.
- [Sam/Dean, Biting!Kink]
Sam's kink gets him in trouble of the best kind. "Dude, that's not normal."
- Only 527 words, but there it just so much in there.
**To Everyone Who Thinks Sam Looks Like a Puppy: You Have No Fucking Idea, by Dean Winchester
- [Sam/Dean, PG-13]
I know everyone has read this, but you can never over-rec.Stranded at the Drive-in
- [Multi-Part, Complete, Sam/Dean, Dean/OMC]
Couples disappear from an X-rated drive-in.down in tin pan alley
- [Sam/Dean, Dean/OMC, Hard R]
OMG, words can not explain why this as good as it is. As hot as it is. It just really, really is
. Somehow makes me fall completely in love with even though he's such an evil bastard.It Makes Sense
- [Stanford!Porn, Sam/Dean]
The love Sam and Dean share for one another is true and just, but they must keep it a secret from everyone else, including Sam's roommate.
**I have tried in my way to be free
Pilot retold. They’re brothers again.someone filled up my heart with nothing
, just surrender and it won't hurt at all
and man awoke being dragged across the grass
- [Sam/Dean, John, NC-17]Stanford is learning to drink coffee. Learning to need it. [...] Stanford is learning to fuck someone who’s not his brother.
- I love this Sam/Dean - a very believable spin on how their relationship could have worked both Pre and Post-Stanford.
*Wednesday Morning, 3 AM
- [Very Hot!Sam/Dean]Sam has this irrational fear of hurting him, as if every time is the first one, and when he finally slicks up his cock and slides in, his eyes are latched on Dean's the whole time.
**On A Steel Horse
- [Post-DT, John POV, Gen]This story doesn't end the way you think it does.
- I think someone called this the ending that no one could dare write. Appropriate.
- [Dean!love, Gen]Dean never used to believe in faith healers, and the irony of this newfound ability is not lost on him, but he just tells Sam he's not getting himself a fucking tent or a ticket booth, so he'd better damn well not ask.
**Who cares what the title is, this is a Brian/Dean fic. Stop Everything and Read it for fucks sake.
- [QAF/SPN Crossover]
How could I have not recced this earlier? Incidentally - when Dean picks up Sammy and they go off after John, Dean is careful to plot around Pittsburgh, but it's not because of Brian. Sam would disapprove of Debbie, and Dean would hate to have to hit his brother in front of her.
***Where A Man Can Be King
- [Prostitution I suppose, Dean/OMC]
Dirty. Hot. Wrong. Fabulous.
- [Dean/OMC, N/C, Chan, Very Pissed Off!John]And then Dean sees him, really sees him, and his bruised face crumples, and John lets him crawl into his arms and strokes his back with shaking hands, staring at the opposite wall, unable to feel anything at all.
**No Virtue Like It
- [Dean/OMC, Chan, Dubious Consent, Another Pissed Off!John]"I'm only blowing you," Dean says. "Nothing more."
- [Dean/OMC, Prostitution, NC/17]“What do you want?” Came the answer. Okay, not angry, but suspicious. Understandable.
“You. Me. This.” Dean answered, “And a hundred and fifty bucks.”
*Born Every Minute
- [Dean/OMCs, Sam POV, More Prostitution]It doesn't happen often, just once in a while, and Sam tries to ignore it as best he can.QAFMart Miracles
- [B/J, Gus, Jennifer, Molly, Claire POV]“The first thing she has to struggle to make her brain accept is the sight of Brian Kinney amongst factory-produced consumer products...”
I have been reading a lot of QAF, but there seams to be very little, if any, good!fic out there any more.